Can You Help?
To the Members of Ave Maria Parish,
Project Blessing of Lexington is experiencing a larger than normal demand for assistance this winter, and therefore is running short of many items necessary to help our neighbors in need.
Besides the food items, we provide personal hygiene products.
We need your help in receiving donations of the following products:
- Bath/bar soap,
- Shampoo, any brand,
- Razors, disposable Type,
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes, child/adult sizes
- Dish soap, liquid, any size
- Laundry soap, liquid any size,
- Deodorant, men’s and women’s,
- Kleenex, any size,
- Paper Towels &Toilet Paper,
We greatly appreciate your continuous efforts to support Project Blessing. Non perishable food items are also always in need.